Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 5-6

Day 5 arrived with a good morning in my old bed. I made my rounds downtown and visited old fellow employees at the Co-op and I stopped in at Penny's store for a chat. I visited Jenna at Prairies Portraits and Nick at The Source. Nick wasn't in, but they told me he'd be going to Eastend to do a service on a dish.

I called Nick and he came and picked me up and I was his apprentice for the afternoon. He was scaling a HOT rooftop for most of the afternoon and I hung out and helped wherever I could.

After a long hot afternoon we headed back to Shaunavon and I went home. That night my neighbour Morgan and I had a sleep over. It was pretty much a facebook fest'. We had 300 playing on one monitor and both our laptops on our laps all setup on her bed. I enjoyed it as it's nearly impossible to not enjoy that movie and spying on people's facebook profiles.

We slept in for the morning and for the afternoon we went and found Rebecca. The three of us had a fun tour of the Shaunavon Museum and art exhibit.

The next day we decided we would go to Simmie for a fishing trip.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man ouur house looks way different now... weird.