Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Triumphant

This is my new 'Scorched Yellow' 2006 Triumph Dayton 675. I finally got some prints to post. However, due to shitty scanning and color alteration from Shopper's Drug Mart, these aren't that great of quality, but they were cheap!

As far as additions go, I have added 3M clear rock protector on the rear and sides of the gas tank and a clear LED tale light. Next I plan on installing a Carbon Two Brothers Racing slip on exhaust. I'll be dynoing the bike before and after the pipe is installed as well as weighing the bike so I can get a clear idea of what kind of power increase I get as well as re-tuning the ECU from a stock fuel map to accomodate they altered exhaust can. Plans for the far future would include a gel seat for myself and the lady, LED running lights, true white headbulbs, flucs mounted front signal lights. The bike has plenty of power as is so I don't plan on spending a lot of time or money on trying to get more. A few of these little visual pleasantries is enough for me at the moment. Thank you and enjoy 675.




No comments: